Experienced project management from a trusted technology rollout company is crucial to rapidly deploy multi-site, multi-service, multi-technology nationwide and international
rollouts. This is why Project Management is the cornerstone of our service offerings.
What is the human factor? Watch our brief video
Key Benefits of Project Management
- Minimizes your internal project management responsibilities and cost because Concert Technologies takes on all related responsibilities
- Reduces your project costs and time requirements with our Centralized Single-Tier Process
- Reliable system performance supported by quality deployment technologies support standards.
- 24/7 customer access to project details including tracking, status reports, and update alerts via our proprietary web-based software application, COPS (Concert Orchestrated Processing System).
- Streamlined, time-saving communication processes.
- Concert Technologies assumes 100% responsibility for performance and work liability at each site location.
- Expert job performance and quality assurance provided by licensed, rated technicians who comply with local codes.
- Technician travel time is minimized; Concert Techs are located within proximity to every site location.
- Multiple services in one truck roll reduces your deployment time and project costs.
Project Management Training
Concert Technologies offers training programs that provide CE credits to maintain and increase your knowledge in the field of project management. We offer onsite and group setting environments. These may be applicable to PMI's PMP certification.
Learn about our Project Management Training Curriculum
Find out how Concert Technologies can help you with your next technology rollout. Contact Us Today