| A Guide to Selecting the Right Technology Rollout Company for Your Project
The series of four white papers identifies the often overlooked fundamentals of a Technology Rollout System and explains how it helps ensure the success of your nationwide or global multi-site, technology rollouts. The information is presented in a clear, easy-to-understand format to identify the key factors in deploying technology on a multi-site scale.
You will learn the importance of classifying your rollouts into Category I, II, or III as well as for the first time defines the interaction of the relationship between technology, solutions and a Technology Rollout System. Additionally, the Technology Rollout System will be explained including its four key parts.
- Part 1: Process Structure
- Part 2: Rollout Services Model
- Part 3: Internal Resources
- Part 4: Partnerships
This information, combined with the identification of the most efficient Process Structure, Deployment Method, Rollout Delivery Team Configuration and Technician Communication Channel, will enable you to intelligently and effectively evaluate and select the right technology rollout company for your rollouts and prevent potential hazards in the future. Additional benefits of this series guide include:
- Minimized Site Revisits and Overruns
- Accelerated Project Completion Time
- Reduced Customer Management Responsibilities
- Scalable and Flexible to adjust to project demands
- Equipment and Technology Independent
- Accountability with an Organizational Structure
- Highest Level of Quality Assurance