equipment & technologies:
expert services for technology deployments
Any Technology, Anywhere.
As a key part of our Rollout Services Model, the Equipment and Technologies component determines the site-specific requirements of a project, such as services, deployment technologies, technical support, and communication specifications.
Traditional rollout companies are usually only experienced in specific equipment or technology, limiting their ability to provide multiple services and reduce site visits and deployment cost. The Maestro Technology Rollout System® of methodologies gives us the ability to deploy any equipment or technology, and to disseminate your specific requirements quickly and accurately to our worldwide field force of Concert Techs.
Featured Equipment and Technology
Because we are technology agnostic, we can install, configure and support new, emerging, or legacy equipment and technologies, including:
- Network backbone (CPE, CSU/DSU, routers, switches, etc.)
- Enterprise Wireless: Wireless/WiFi/WiMAX (802.11, point-to-point, cellular, etc.)
- WAN Accelerators
- Digital Signage/Video Display
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) Systems
- Unified Communications
- Legacy PBX and Key systems
- Structured cabling (LAN, etc.)
- Physical Security/video surveillance (analog, IP, DVRs)
- Point of sale (POS)
- Demarc extensions
- Carrier Ethernet Site Readiness
Equipment and Technology Services
With 130+ Nationwide Rapid Distribution Centers and experienced local Concert Techs, we offer one of the largest field network support services for multiple types of equipment and technology. Voice, video, security and data services include:
- Installation, Shipping, and Servicing
Concert Technologies performs equipment installations, shipping, maintenance, support and servicing. This can include Sparing and Hot Sparing, as a part of our Logistics & Configuration services.
- International Shipping Services
We can provide every service you need to facilitate the deployment of your equipment around the globe, all from a single provider. You get accurate and complete documentation to help provide expedited shipping timeframes for any situation. Includes:
- Clearing of your shipment through Customs, and assessment of duties and taxes.
- Preparation and submission of required export data and documents such as:
- Commercial Invoice
- Schedule B classification codes
- Shippers Export Declaration (SED)
- NAFTA - Certificate of origin
- Establishment of an Importer of Record (when applicable)
Our equipment configuration solutions - Configuration and Burn-In Lab, Field Equipment Configurations, and Staff Equipment Augmentation - are designed to reduce project cost.
- Network Upgrades and Equipment Refreshes
Full de-installation services. Combined with our RMA service, we can remove any equipment from your network with no inconvenience to your customers.
- Return Services & Logistics
We can ship or dispose of unneeded inventory or equipment as well as track and document all details including serial and part numbers.
- Cable Assembly and Pinouts
We have the experience and resources to implement any of the thousands of cable assembly and pinout combinations, as well as to resolve connection issues rapidly on site or by phone.
- Physical Access Control
Physical Access Control (PAC) systems are used to ensure that access to commercial premises - and key areas within them – is effectively controlled without the need to use old-fashioned keys. Concert Technologies has compiled extensive experience in the installation and maintenance of physical access control systems on behalf of our clients.
Video surveillance systems are a critical component of any business’ physical security approach. Concert has installed hundreds of video security systems at locations all across the country. Our technology-agnostic approach enables us to install video systems from any manufacturer to a consistently high quality.
- Technical Support
Experienced, expert 24/7 technical support for any type of equipment or technology. We gather, analyze and communicate the technical support requirements to our Concert Techs to perform any support service needed.
- Rapid Deployment Timeframes
Our Standard 3-day and immediate turnaround times guarantee your project is completed when you need it.