We are pleased to announce unprecedented technology rollout customer satisfaction in the most recent results published from of our 2016 Customer Survey. The survey gives our Customers an opportunity to rate their overall satisfaction with Concert Technologies’ rollout management performance. Key findings include:
- We received a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 69 – the highest in the technology rollout industry
- 100% of Customers rate themselves either “Satisfied”, or “Very Satisfied”
- 97.1% state they are “Very Likely” or “Extremely Likely” to purchase from Concert again
- 94.3% of Customers state that Concert meets their needs “Very Well”, or “Extremely Well”
- 94.3% of Customers rate Concert Service Quality as “High”, or “Very High”
- 91.4% rate Concert Value for Money as “Above Average”, or “Excellent”
The survey was conducted between December 8 and December 23, 2016, by polling over 1,000 contacts at Carriers, Service Providers, and Enterprises which are current customers of Concert.
“For our customers to give us an NPS rating similar to that of industry leaders like Apple, Amazon, and Southwest Airlines, is truly humbling,” said Dennis Mazaris, President of Concert Technologies, “When you note that this score is 50 points higher than the average for the Telecommunications industry, this means that our Carrier partners give their customers a great experience every time we deliver a rollout for them.”
Mazaris continued, “The fact that 97.1% of Customers state that they would purchase from us again, is the strongest possible endorsement of how the Concert team works every day. These results prove that our approach to Customer Service – embodied in our Concert Values, and backed by our ‘No Site Left Behind’ guarantee – delivers the great rollout that Customers expect and deserve.”
You can download an infographic showing the report highlights here.
The full report is available for download here.