Concert Technologies would like to inform any organization who is experiencing connectivity issues that we have expanded our Nationwide 24-Hour Emergency Connectivity Services to ensure immediate remediation efforts are available to companies who depend on the internet for their day-to-day operations.
• Concert Technologies manages over 55,000 technicians in every ZIP code across the USA
• Concert specializes in the management of structured cabling and building infrastructure design, installation, maintenance, and documentation.
• Concert can perform all types of emergency Outside Plant (OSP) and Inside Wiring (ISW) work in any building, facility, or campus environment
• Concert can install all types of Customer Premise Equipment.
While COVID-19 may cause Federal, State, and Local quarantines, or other restrictions, both FEMA and CISA have identified the telecommunications industry as Essential Critical Infrastructure. Concert Technologies will continue to work in and support all job sites while permitted by law and/or the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ):
• Nationwide Emergency Remediation: Concert Technologies can provide licensed technicians equipped with Essential Critical Infrastructure company ID’s to ensure your connectivity is up and running as fast as possible.
• Nationwide Equipment Sparing: Concert Technologies is standing ready with a nationwide network of warehouses with rapid deployment resources, where spare equipment can be secured for emergencies that demand timely customer support.
• Nationwide Rollout Support: Concert Technologies Project Management Office (PMO) remains fully staffed and ready to assist with new projects and ongoing projects that require additional support.
We have communicated our COVID-19 Continuity of Operations Plan with our local partners and are making every effort possible to provide the necessary resources to ensure that they can react swiftly and safely to nationwide emergency connectivity requests. Concert is committed not only to business continuity, but also to the safety and health of our own employees, as well as those who perform work on our behalf. We encourage all of our partners to follow the CDC’s official Coronavirus guidelines and implement their own risk management practices (handwashing, sanitizing, social distancing, etc.).
Contact us at [email protected] or 703.796.5400 for expedited nationwide connectivity services.